Friday, March 18, 2011

Surrender! Submit!

These are the two most dreaded words in my vocabulary.  I can't take all the credit for society taught me that this symbolizes weakness. So I gladly rid them from my characteristics. I am Lion, hear me ROAR!!! Yep, that's me.  However, God had a different plan for mankind. We can only be conquerors when we totally submit and surrender to Him.  He amazes me more each day when He requires me to do the opposite and in order to gain what I want. Think on that.........Ok, thought over.  What are you still trying to run in your life? What is still not being submitted to God? Don't allow two words: Surrender and Submit DEFEAT you. Remember you ain't no punk so this shouldn't be a challenge:)

1 comment:

  1. hA! i love the way you delivered this! Surrendering is often times misinterpreted, you're right it doesnt mean you are weak, oh but the opposite! And who better to surrender to?? God always knows whats best and He definately knows how to get the job done! But He'll do it His way and He needs no ones help, just your willingness to surrender it all over to him. Lord we give it all over to you..have YOUR way!

    ReplyDelete