Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Greatest Accomplishment

Today, I was overwhelmed with sorrow. I kept hearing the song I Give Myself Away. I didn't understand what He was trying to tell me. He showed me I was trying hard to accomplish things but I didn't realize I had already completed my greatest accomplishment. I had surrendered to Him and when I give myself to Him completely I am victorious. No amount of education, wealth, physical fitness or relationship can give me what God does. I had to repent because I pushed these same things on my kids as priorities. Yes, these are good but God is the greatest priority. As a parent, the best thing I can do is introduce my kids to their Creator. So, world I am taking myself out of the rat race and giving myself completely to God, who is my best accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, knowing God personally is the greatest accomplishment anyone can have.

    ReplyDelete