Monday, June 27, 2011

You Don't Know My Name, I am Lord!

Now, most of us would say we know God. We know He is our creator and we were created to worship Him, but do you really know His name? God said, "I am Lord, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I am your father and the father of the fatherless. I am your refuge and your fortess. I am the feeder of the hungry and a gift giver, a giver of good things. I am Jehovah Jireh (I will provide), Jehovah Shalom (I come to give you peace in the mist of your storm), Jehovah Shammah (I am here and I will move among you), Jehovah Tsidkenu (I am the righeousness, and will lead you unto me). I am the lawgiver and the judge, I am your keeper. I am omnipotent, longsuffering, the light and living water. I am the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and the Lord of Host. I am Love, Lovingkindness, merciful, mighty, a strong tower, never changing, pefect, powerful, promise keeper, forgiving, I am your shield, your protector and through it all I will sustain you, guide you, uplift you, carry you, never forsake you, I am the miracle worker and all you have to do is seek my face, call on my name and I will hear. Know my name, I am the Lord your God!

No comments:

Post a Comment