Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WHY CARRY IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO??

"Taste and see that i am good. This command contains an invitation to experience My living Presence. It also contains a promise. The more you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness. This knowledge is essential to your faith-walk. When adversities strike, the human instinct is to doubt My goodness. My ways are mysterious, even to those who know Me intimately. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways and thoughts higher than your ways and thoughts. Do not try to fathom My ways. Instead, spend time enjoying Me and experiencing My goodness."
Todays Devotion from Jesus Calling a 365-Day Journaling Devotional by "Sarah Young"


Today God wants you to lay down every weight, every concern, worry, and/or care and just enjoy being in His Holy Presence. God is here to lift the heavy burden. If all He wants is for you to worship Him and rest in Him...why choose to be weighed down instead? Why carry IT SINCE you don't have to??? Today i encourage you to just let go and push through to the place of Holy's. Enter into His courts with praise and into His gates with thanksgiving, for He IS worthy to be praised!!!
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment