Friday, June 3, 2011

JUDGE OUR HEARTS, LORD!

Have you ever felt so burdened down with trying to always say the right things? Do the right things? Make the right decisions and make the right choices? Think the right thoughts? Go the right places? That you just want to scream??! AARRGGG!!! If your answer is yes please believe me, you are NOT alone. I have prayed just not long ago for God to judge my heart and not my actions. I don't know if it was an appropriate prayer in peoples eyes or not, but it was one that allowed me to be honest with my Father. Just in that sentence alone, HE knew that I was saying "Lord I am weak and I am weary, I have been on this road of righteousness a long time now. But at this moment I don't know if I can sustain, I feel my foot slipping Lord, and if I should fall....please judge my heart and not my actions." I trust that God doesnt always expect us to be strong, He knows there will be mistakes made. Not saying you get comfortable with living in sin. I'm saying, quit trying so hard to be perfect and get honest with God. Allow Him to be your strength. IF you should fall..know that you can get back up again. Keep your heart pure and honest before Him...let that be what He finds when He searches YOUR heart.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment