Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Way of Love

My heart is so heavy over the abundance of people looking for love and not knowing what real love is. My heaviness lead me to research again what the Bible says about Love. In my search I read I Corinthians 13 and study what the apostle Paul said about love: Love never gives up, Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, doesn't have a swelled head, doesn't force itself on others, doesn't revel when others grovel. It takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, puts up with anything, trusts God always, always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end. So if you find yourself receiving or giving something not line up with this then it isn't love. We must first learn love then practice love before we can attract love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment