Monday, August 8, 2011

HOW MANY WAYS

Today will be a day of reflection for you and for me. From the time we were formed in our mothers' womb, to the time we begin to read this blog, God has been there and HE has been good. With that in mind, there is no way you cannot begin to give Him whats due unto Him. Go ahead and praise Him. I will begin...Lord i thank you for protecting me in my youth, all of those times i ignorantly walked blindly into things that could have taken my life. Lord i thank you that we i decided to experiment with drugs and alcohol that i still to this day remain in my right mind. Lord i thank you that through my years of promiscuity that you didnt allow me to contract a deadly disease. Lord i thank you that when i lost my home you didnt allow my family to live homeless. Lord i thank you that when i lost my job you didnt allow my family to go without a meal. Lord i thank you that when i found myself in a mess you didnt allow my enemies to over take me. Lord i thank you that when my heart is hurt you wont allow depression and grief to consume me. Lord i thank you that when my child was sick you didnt allow death to be its end. Lord i thank you that when i turned my back on you, you didnt allow my end to be hell. Now, what about you? How many ways could you give God thanks and praise this morning? HE DESERVES IT ALL! He's been just that good!
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment