Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VICTORY!

As the song says, "Victory is mine! Victory is mine! Victory today is mine. I told satan, get thee behind me, victory today is mine!" Glory be to God! How do we have victory in our lives? A wise author said to humble ourselves and know that inspite of our weakness, trials and tribulations, we have victory because God is our Father. Oftentimes we think that weakness means we are not strong. However, the great thing about weakness is that God uses our weakness for something great and strong. It help others overcome their weaknesses, our weakness is our testimony. Our trial and tribulations are our testimony. God gave us the power to move a mountain only if we have the faith the size of a mustard seed. We can command the storm to pass on by us, to go away, to cease and not to return. To send it back to the sender who will be cast into the lake of fire. Because these are Gods words, we have "VICTORY" over everything that is not of God. We claim victory, we receive victory and we have victory!

1 comment:

  1. You are preaching today. I taking back my victory. I know I have made some mistakes as a parent but I claim today my children will walk in victory.For as David said, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord".

    ReplyDelete